MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 55237255-167 ] -- "Clearcut Forest"
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: [ ID : 55237255-167 ] -- "Clearcut Forest" Reply with quote

Stage Link :

Stage ID : 55237255-167
Stage Name : "Clearcut Forest"
Stage Region : USA

STAGE: Clearcut Forest
ID: 55237255-167
BOSS: Cutman
ENEMY PACK: Fine Pack 1
STAGE TYPE: Classic Style Stage

STORY: Megaman and Dr. Light sprinted to the monitor as it glowed red and black with "warning" streaked across it. The sirens whaled as Dr. Light tried to find the source of the problem. He discovered that his robots were wreaking havoc again. What could be causing his robots to destroy? Dr. Light? Or something as simple as a malfunction? Dr. Light, for one, had no clue, so he did the only thing he could do, to act. He sent Megaman after the nearest robot, it appeared to be Cutman. He was residing deep within the maze-like Clearcut Forest. Megaman set of, feeling lonely since he had no partner to venture with.

STAGE SUMMARY: This enemy infested forest exploration is an enjoyable level for all ages! Guide Megaman through the maze of trees and leaves until you reach the lair of the infamous Cutman, where you will dual to find the secrets of the present attempt at mass destruction.

STAGE NOTES: It's finally here! As a break from my frustrating gauntlet stages, I've created a hit classic stage that will surely satisfy you! I think this is my greatest level yet, and that is saying something, considering that I put my heart and soul into all of my levels! Well, I hope you all enjoy this treacherous trek through the forest! Good luck, and have fun!

Download ID:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: