MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 45219708-011 ] -- "End of Time 1.5"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkling Negata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: [ ID : 45219708-011 ] -- "End of Time 1.5" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=45219708-011

Stage ID : 45219708-011
Stage Name : "End of Time 1.5"
Stage Region : USA

This is a modified version of my very first stage, End of Time, hence the 1.5. The original was extremely hard. Because it was my first, I was inexperienced and had several mistakes with it. I did away with a few things, changed a few things, but retained the challenge. Have fun with it. It is fixed and can be beaten with all the available characters.

Story:
After being defeated once, Time Man was fired by Dr. Wily as a robot master. He sought revenge on everyone and retreated to a secret facility below the old clock tower he once ruled. He continues his research on time travel for evil purposes. Can anyone make it through his deadly traps and put a stop to his plans?
Eternity Town 2
Pyres Hellhouse
Spook Distortia
Necromancy Notch
Megaman X Tryout
RollPlayingGame2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Onyx Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to the hallway with Cutman's shortcut... but why did you leave a hidden ceiling there? It makes one of the pendulum jumps really difficult if the timing of the pendulums is off... I'll try again later.
Darkling Negata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shouldn't be hard. I think you're referring to the part after the hallway with the big room before the end of the level. I actually raised the ceiling and lowered some pendulums there as well. You may have to jump when some of the pendulums are starting to swing away from the one you want to jump to, then jump as high and as far as you can to just reach the one swinging to meet you.
Eternity Town 2
Pyres Hellhouse
Spook Distortia
Necromancy Notch
Megaman X Tryout
RollPlayingGame2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Onyx Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the area I mean. But when the pendulums are swinging in opposite directions, it's not possible. I got past it one time.

The 45 pendulum before the second floor is still agitating, because it just throws me off half the time. I mean, one second you're on the pendulum, then you fall off for no reason...
Darkling Negata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be in the center of the 45 degree ones, or they most likely will drop you. You gotta admit it's much better without the flying shells.
Eternity Town 2
Pyres Hellhouse
Spook Distortia
Necromancy Notch
Megaman X Tryout
RollPlayingGame2
Gossioii6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Excellent tips Reply with quote

Excellent tips .I really appreciate all these points, and I agree completely…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: