MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 55237255-153 ] -- "RJAs Mirrorman"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJA-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: [ ID : 55237255-153 ] -- "RJAs Mirrorman" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=55237255-153

Stage ID : 55237255-153
Stage Name : "RJAs Mirrorman"
Stage Region : USA

================
================
STAGE: RJAs Mirrorman
ID: 55237255-153
================
================
PLAYABLE: Megaman S
BOSS: Iceman
STAGE PACK: Elemental Special Pack
ENEMY PACK: Fine Pack 12
DIFFICULTY:4/5
STAGE TYPE: My Robot Masters
INSPIRATION: Chaos Vortex

STORY: Dr.Wily is at it again! He built more robots in an attempt to once again- defeat Megaman and rule the world. Dr.Light however, can not stand for this chaos and destruction, so he sends Megaman to destroy Wily's army of villains and force Wily himself into surrender! But will Megaman succeed against Mirrorman?

BOSS DESCRIPTION: Mirrorman is, as his name suggests, coated with reflective mirrors. He is also equipped with many spiky glass shards that line his body. Last but not least, he wields his special weapon, the Mirror Shield, in his right hand.

STAGE SUMMARY: Mirrorman's level is an icy cavern with icicles (spikes) covering the ceiling. The cavern will eventually lead you to Mirrorman's deadly castle! Along the way watch out for water sprays pushing you into spikes, enemies, and a fire block elevator!

LAST NOTES: Even though I made this Mirrorman stage in about an hour, I'm proud of it and hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it! Well, have fun, and train up for the next battle with Stormman!

==========
Download ID:
55237255-153
==========
Jin Saotome

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be sure to check this stage out a little later. But. Here's some advice. Make a few stages, then, release them at the same time. I'd be more tempted to download a stage if I see more than just one new stage.

But.. dont expect anything new from me for a long while.
51478218-30 <-- Working Man
Two must haves for your collection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: