MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 45219708-005 ] -- "Eternity Town"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkling Negata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: [ ID : 45219708-005 ] -- "Eternity Town" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=45219708-005

Stage ID : 45219708-005
Stage Name : "Eternity Town"
Stage Region : USA

I uploaded this stage a while back, but for some reason I forgot to submit it here. This is a very easy stage, so I won't be surprised to see 1s and 2s for difficulty. I didn't plan to make it a hard stage. My goal with this one was to make multiple paths for all the characters. This is my only stage so far where all the robot masters are playable. Most of the paths are optional. Their purpose is to serve as a simple tutorial on how to use each characters' abilities, with an extra life or two to pick up. The stage isn't too big, but it is longer for some characters. There is one off screen secret which few may find. This stage is challenging for Oil Man if you choose to take his optional paths. Know how to control the Oil Slider yet? You'll learn how in this stage.

Story:
The schitzophrenic Ice Man has escaped from a maximum security asylum and has taken refuge in Eternity Town, a very remote location known by very few people. It's always winter there, and the town rests under an eternal night. Your mission is to bring back Ice Man.....alive, or otherwise.
Eternity Town 2
Pyres Hellhouse
Spook Distortia
Necromancy Notch
Megaman X Tryout
RollPlayingGame2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: