MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 53864469-079 ] -- "FiremanMegaMix"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glaber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: [ ID : 53864469-079 ] -- "FiremanMegaMix" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=53864469-079

Stage ID : 53864469-079
Stage Name : "FiremanMegaMix"
Stage Region : USA

Fireman Mega Mix!
Difficulty: hard
Legnth: larger than your typical Fireman stage
Series: Hijack Hack
Sub series: The rescue!

Transmition From 2.1: Why Hello there, Dr. Light and Heather. I'm shure you're wondering why I've contacted you. 2 things.

1. Do you have anybacon? I keep pressing this button and all I get is Long Skinny Flat Ham.

2. I'm giving you a chance to reclaim the body of Fireman, but there's a catch. His programming has left the building. Actually the real catch is you have to go through a giant stage.

Glaber: Alright, ENOUGH! I just can't stay quiet any more. First off, the stuff you're calling Long Skinny Flat Ham IS bacon!

2.1: No it isn't!

G: What ever. Second off, I'm being held hostage at MHPH!

2.1 Sorry about that. *Click*

Extra info from Suroguner the Racoon:This stage is a whole mix up of different versions of Fireman's stage. At the start, if you're playing as Megaman, you find a used up chip for Ice Slasher.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: