MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 69422888-017 ] -- "Light my Fire"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michilio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: [ ID : 69422888-017 ] -- "Light my Fire" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=69422888-017

Stage ID : 69422888-017
Stage Name : "Light my Fire"
Stage Region : EUR

Story: Fireman and Oilman are fighting over Roll again about which one will give her the heat or a much needed fill up. They decide to settle it in a duel. But seeing as Oilman is weak to fire they decide to make the challenge even by fighting it out in an Artic wasteland. Will Fireman be the one to light Rollís fire?

Notes: Lots of melting, timebombs and putting the flame on and off. But apparently not only is Fireman immune to burning oil and flame rails, you can also use them to reignite him after his fire goes out, shock horror!

Located on the EU Server

Tips:

In order to keep those flame rails going where you want you might have to jump a little back into the starting direction to get another flame coming.

To get passed the 2nd puzzle after the 1st checkpoint, first stand on the left edge of the block so you get fired up, then jump to the right platform, but before landing in the water shoot to destroy the flameblock. Now jump a little to the left to get the flame coming and jump out of the water and melt the obstacle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: