MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 51478218-028 ] -- "Best MAZE in the Universe"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jin Saotome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: [ ID : 51478218-028 ] -- "Best MAZE in the Universe" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=51478218-028

Stage ID : 51478218-028
Stage Name : "Best MAZE in the Universe"
Stage Region : USA

After months, and months of working on this stage.. on, and off, it's finally here! I never would have thought this stage would have come out as awesome as it did. It's challenging, but, at the same time, not too hard to make you want to quit.

As I've said before, this is the final stage in the series.

Fireman was the boss of this stage until an hour ago, when I finally made it to his door, he was a bit too easy. I placed a retry point in front of the boss door, I've gotten a bit nicer with the retry points on this stage.

Anyway, you'll find yourself going in circles in this stage until you figure out what to do. I don't know how long that will take, but, since I know exactly where to go, I can beat the stage in under 10 minutes.. It may take some of you ages, lol... This stage will leave you feeling stupid when you finally figure out what to do.

There are no enemies through most of the stage (again). They're a challenge, and, even though there are a lot, there is no slowdown in that area. There's some slowdown in the stage, but, it's minimum.

On one last note, just so you all know, I removed all the extra lives from the stage that were impossible to get. So, if you see an extra life somewhere, you can get to it, although it might be kinda complicated.

There are no areas where you can get stuck, I tested played the stage for hours, and I found every, yes, every problem with it. Some areas were just minor, that no one might not ever find anyway, but, I still fixed it. Everything I meant to change in the stage got changed. All of it. Glad I didn't rush through this stage just to release it, some obstacles got completely changed.

Have fun.

Have fun, this stage is awesome.
51478218-30 <-- Working Man
Two must haves for your collection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: