MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » W.I.P Level Discussions

Jin Saotome's W.I.P.s (September)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jin Saotome

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Jin Saotome's W.I.P.s (September) Reply with quote

This month is going to be my last major month for releasing stages. During the month of October, I can't promise anything.. Or for the rest of the year for that matter. I will finish up all W.I.P.s I have on my memory stick, so that means no new stages.

I Will continue to just update this post with anything current, So, you'll still have to check my old wip section for anything I'm not currently working on.
The following list is what I expect to have done and released for
September:

Pyro Chamber: Act II..
I know this stage has been seriously delayed, but, I will finish it soon.. Should be finished mid. month. It's going to be about the same difficulty as the first act. And no life will be reduced for the start... And there will be less areas when the player must get hit to continue, and like the 1st act, it is completely possible to make it to the boss with full life.

No named "classic styled" stage...
This is a new one I started last month. It's aimed to play like the old Sonic/Mario stages from... like.. back when they were fun... Not much to say on this one because it's barely complete at all...

:CANCELED:

There are other stages, but, due to me not remembering what they are, I will update the post later on.
51478218-30 <-- Working Man
Two must haves for your collection
Jin Saotome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:November:

Still working on Pyro Chamber. It's only about 30% complete. I went back and changed a lot of things I thought was BS. So, it will be a bit more fair than it was before. It will still be hard, I didn't make it easier, just changed some things I thought were BS. It will be harder, and larger than the first. No idea when it will be completed. Haven't touched it in two months.

I'll keep you updated.

I have some other stages I've started on, but, I'll wait until they are near finished before I say anything on them.
51478218-30 <-- Working Man
Two must haves for your collection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » W.I.P Level Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: