MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising

[ ID : 69422888-036 ] -- "Cut to the Chase"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michilio The 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: [ ID : 69422888-036 ] -- "Cut to the Chase" Reply with quote

Stage Link :
http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPU/index.php?page=ViewStage&stageID=69422888-036

Stage ID : 69422888-036
Stage Name : "Cut to the Chase"
Stage Region : EUR

Like Cleft I lost my password when ZTH pulled the plug on the TNT, so I made a new account. Anyhoo time for the copy pasta:

It's my birthday, so I decided to finish and release one of my old levels I never bothered completing. It's not the one for my 2nd anniversary I'm working on BTW, but an old bossroom level I cooked up when we just learned about the bossdoor glitch. It was basically a testground, with Gutsman versus Cutman in a marathon run trying to find ways to destroy Cutman. Not one of my best , but enjoyable none the less.

Naturally you can cheat by letting Cutman hit you so you can create blocks on spikes while blinky, but as Ikaruga once said the point of the trial is not to evade the trial if you can, but to accept the trial and overcome it. But if you want to do it the other way, be my guest. Also, to get the most out of the challenge be sure to hit Cutman with any Guts blocks you come accross, though you can wait until the end and then finish him off if you want too. I decided to change that to make the level a lot more doable for the non elite players.

Story: Wily is testing the prototype of his simulation room which he'll use at the end of MM2. As one of his tests he decides to put a RM against the RM he's strong against and see if his improved simulated version can overcome his weakness. The unlucky victim for the test is the brainwashed Gutsman who will have to try and survive the simulated version of Cutman. Anyway, enough banter, let's cut to the chase!

Notes:

Cutman's OD move can destroy blocks.
Cutman's OD works different with the bossroom glitch, so be prepared.
Cutmans's body does a lot of damage, but his weapon does little.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Level Discussions & Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: