MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Introductions

Back after a long time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkling Negata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Back after a long time Reply with quote

It's been over a year since I've last uploaded any new stages. I was once MK Metallix, but I am unable to log on as that, so I am now Darkling Negata. I have previously uploaded my first three stages in the past, which were End of Time, Zap Death House, and Pyres Ruination. I recently uploaded a Japan theme level Japa Negata, my fourth. I am currently working on my fifth stage, which should be done within the next week hopefully. I have downloaded a few of other peoples' stages. I play them to hopefully learn how to construct even better stages.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glaber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't rember you but welcom back note the less.
Jin Saotome

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, and I hope you make some really nice stages, because honestly, whenever I download a stage, I never play it 2 or 3 days after I download them. I'm always going back to my own. I'd really like for someone to make a stage that was fun and rememberable enough for me to play it time after time. Replay value sorta sucks with all the stages I've tried since I got the game last x-mas.

When making a stage, just do what comes natrual. If you're not liking what you're playing through in the test run, then it's no fun, and needs to be changed. I try not to use other peoples idea's, but as long as it's a good stage, who cares.

Here's a few tips.

-Don't place seemingly random floating objects, makes the stage look noobish.
-Don't put in too many random gaps, but one big one, or a few well placed ones are ok.
-Don't put so many things in an area that it slows the game down unless you absolutely need the objects there.
-If you can't get through an area atleast three times, make it easier for the rest of us, there are other stages out there to play from than the one that's seemingly impossible.
-Test the stage multiple times, make other people test the stage. Chances are, because you know exacally what to do, you'll never try to do something someone else would have though of, which could be bad, like ending up somewhere they shouldn't. Try to go off the path as much as you can, try to find any opening, or mistake in your stage.

With all that out of the way, good luck, and welcome again to the forums, i'll look forward to playing your stages.
51478218-30 <-- Working Man
Two must haves for your collection
Glaber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to take a look at my personal libary of stages. Some of them are based on the glitches the game has to offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MegaMan Powered Up: Master Level List! Forum Index » Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: